UPDATE: The latest schedules and calendars are now at SXSW 2015: Canada has arrived!
Let’s say that again: 112 artists. Along with at least nine Canadian day parties, more than 164 official Canadian showcases, and one epic barbecue.
The numbers can be overwhelming—but, figuring out which bands to catch doesn’t need to be. We’ve created several tools to help you make the most of your week in Austin:
- Interested in the complete list of Canadian artists at SXSW? Look no further than our listing of all 112 acts.
- Limited time? Don’t fret. We’ve written all about this year’s 10 must-see Canadians at SXSW.
- Looking for a complete, organized, and printable list of all 164 official Canadian showcases? We’ve made one!
- Want to see all the official Canadian showcases in your electronic calendar program of choice? Download our exclusive calendar.
- Interested in the always-epic Canadian Blast BBQ at Brush Square? We’ve got the details for you!
Don’t forget to tune in to This Great White North this Friday and next for special SXSW coverage and playlists featuring many of the independent Canadian artists coming to South By Southwest. We broadcast live from Austin on KOOP 91.7 FM, every Friday at 4:30 PM Central. If you’re not in Austin, listen to us online at KOOP.org.